Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Can someone tell me.....

  1. #1
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    How long does it usaully take to get your items when you order through a personal shopper?I live in CA.Thanks! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Depending on whether I order before UPS gets there (Chicago), it takes 2-3 days. However, I only live about 10 hours from Chicago.

  3. #3
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    Do you think I would have her by Friday if I ordered her tomorrow?

  4. #4
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    Bumping this up.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would say probably so. Call a PS in Chicago ASAP. If I remember correctly, UPS picks up there around 1:30 or 2:30 central time and the PSs are going to have to go to lunch at some point.

  6. #6
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Dancin'4'AG:
    How long does it usaully take to get your items when you order through a personal shopper?I live in CA.Thanks! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">7 days or so
    I live in So Cal and it's a "delayed delivery" zone for UPS [img]frown.gif[/img]

    It usually takes about 10-12 days for me to get regular orders.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got on the UPS website, and according to them, if the package left Chicago on Monday, you would have guaranteed ground delivery by end-of-day Friday.

    I must add that when I order from AG customer service, it takes them about 2-3 days to process and pack the item before it even gets out the door - the main reason why I like to use a Personal Shopper.

  8. #8
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    Okay great! Thanks for all you help.I'll call PS first thing tomorrow! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    Oh yeah one more question,does ups pick up packages at AGP on sundays?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •